Designed to enable one man to knock any size stake, peg or post into the ground, up to a 4” diameter. The high impact hammer action of 1720 BPM will drive a post into the ground in a matter of seconds, with the power pack being the ultra-reliable & compact Honda GX35T 4-Stroke Engine.
– Portable – No pipes and generators needed
– Lightweight, only 15.3kg
– Ideal for Steep ground and inaccessible locations
– Physically less demanding than traditional methods
– Can be used all day without operator fatigue
– Any shape from 10mm – 100mm Ø
– Fencing – Timber and Angle Iron Posts
– Landscaping – Tree Stakes
– Nurseries – Tree and plant support
– Vineyards – Especially steep hillsides
– Farming – Sheep and cattle fencing
– Construction – Temporary fencing/shuttering/ground pinning
– Contractors – Tent Stakes/Ground Anchors/Signage
– Festival/Fair Organisers – Signage/Temporary fencing
What is included?
– Easy Petrol Post Driver
– A Multi Adapter, size of your choice (sizes below)
– Tough Box and 1 litre Fuel Can.
– Instruction & Servicing Manual
– 6mm & 3mm Hex Key
– 5ml Loctite
– 50ml Crank Grease
Please note; this Multi Kit DOES NOT include the 78mm Sleeve from the CHPD78.
– MULTI-UK-A; 107mm / 95mm / 78mm
– MULTI-UK-B; 107mm / 78mm / 52mm
– MULTI-UK-C; 107mm / 85mm / 56mm (Clipex)
– MULTI-EURO-A; 107mm / 95mm / 85mm
– MULTI-EURO-B; 107mm / 85mm / 75mm
– MULTI-EURO-C; 107mm / 85mm / 65mm
What is the maximum capacity?
– The maximum capacity of the machine is 4” round diameter.
– Our largest adapter is 107mm internal diameter.
– When the ground is very dry, compacted or stoney, you will need to make a pilot hole for posts larger than 78mm. This can be either by hand using a Pilot-Bar, or mechanically using either our Pilot Core Tool or a mechanical earth Auger. Posts smaller than 78mm should not need a pilot hole. Ground conditions of Clay or Chalk may also require this method.
What adapters do I need?
– To get the most effective use from the Post Driver, the Adapter size must be a snug fit for your Posts. We recommend the Adapter must be no more than 5mm larger than your Post. For shaped posts; squares / t-shapes etc the outer corners need to be within this capacity.
– If you are unsure what adapter are right for you, please contact us for advice specific for your application.
Manufactured and Invented by Christie Engineering of Australia.
European Distribution by SPA Landscaping Ltd trading as Easy Petrol Post Driver