Our Easy Soil Sampling Kit will remove a 1600mm x 38mm soil sample.
The sample can be slid into clear acrylic specimen tubes & sealed with end caps. This enables the sample to be transported and inspected without disturbance.
A very cost effective method of taking a deep soil sample. Easily determine nutrient content, composition, and other characteristics such as the acidity or pH level.
What is Included?
– 1 x Foot Jack & Tough Box
– 2 x Steel Sampling Tubes & Transport Bag
– 4 x Acrylic Specimen Tubes & End Caps
– Steel Sampling Tube – £185 + VAT Each
– Acrylic Specimen Tube & End Caps – £25 + VAT Each
– Easy Petrol Post Driver machine, 78mm Sleeve and 52mm Adapter, Tough Box & Fuel Can – £1,525+VAT
Instructions for Use
– Drive the Steel Sampling Tube its full length in the required location. We advise using the Easy Petrol Post Driver with a 52mm reducing adapter for this process.
– Slide over the Foot Jack.
– Use the Foot Jack to remove the Tube out of the ground.
– Remove the Foot Jack over the top of the Tube.
– Carefully slide your earth sample into the Specimen Tube.
– Seal with the End Caps.
Manufactured and Invented by Christie Engineering of Australia.
European Distribution by SPA Landscaping Ltd.