Our Easy Soil Sampling Kit will remove a 1600mm x 38mm soil sample.
The sample can be slid into clear acrylic specimen tubes & sealed with end caps. This enables the sample to be transported and inspected without disturbance.
A very cost effective method of taking a deep soil sample. Easily determine nutrient content, composition, and other characteristics such as the acidity or pH level.
What is Included?
– 1 x Easy Petrol Post Driver, Tough Box & Fuel Can
– 1 x 78mm Sleeve & 52mm Adapter
– 1 x Foot Jack & Tough Box
– 2 x Steel Sampling Tubes & Transport Bag
– 4 x Acrylic Specimen Tubes & End Caps
– Steel Sampling Tube – £185 + VAT Each
– Acrylic Specimen Tube & End Caps – £25 + VAT Each
Instructions for Use
– Fit the 52mm Reducing Adapter to the Easy Petrol Post Driver.
– Drive the Steel Sampling Tube its full length in the required location.
– Remove the Easy Petrol Post Driver & slide over the Foot Jack.
– Use the Foot Jack to remove the Tube out of the ground.
– Remove the Foot Jack over the top of the Tube.
– Carefully slide your earth sample into the Specimen Tube.
– Seal with the End Caps.
Manufactured and Invented by Christie Engineering of Australia.
European Distribution by SPA Landscaping Ltd.