At Easy Petrol Post Driver, our commitment to delivering high-quality products is accompanied by our utmost belief that you should never have to rely on your warranty. We strive to supply goods that surpass expectations, ensuring their longevity and performance. However, recognizing that unforeseen circumstances can arise, we want to assure you of our support. If, by any chance, you encounter a situation that necessitates the use of your warranty, our dedicated team is readily available to assist you throughout the process. We aim to provide seamless and efficient solutions, addressing your concerns promptly, and ensuring your satisfaction. Rest assured that at Easy Petrol Post Driver, our commitment to excellence extends beyond the initial purchase, reinforcing our dedication to your long-term satisfaction.
* 3-Year Commercial Warranty applies to the Post Driver Machine Body. The Honda Engine has a 1-2 year warranty (depending on usage). Full warranty descriptions below.
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty period limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor to the end-user) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded below shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Easy Petrol Post Driver & Christie Engineering.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
Warranty period & type
Purchase date on or after 01.01.2018; 3-year warranty, Parts only
Purchase date on or before 31.12.2017; 1-year warranty, Parts only
This warranty does not cover:
• normal wear and tear,;
• damage caused by the Customer failing to follow the Safety and Operating Instructions, including but not limited to seizures due to lack of maintenance and cleaning;
• components that may need replacement or repair due to normal wear and tear or lack of maintenance upkeep, including but not limited to: O rings and seals, lost, stripped or broken fasteners, Guidetube/Adapter/Receiver barrel, Lubrication and grease;
• physical damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence, abuse or fire;
• unauthorised alteration, modification or substitution of any parts of the Post Driver, installation or use of the Post Driver not in accordance with instructions supplied;
• damage due to faulty installation or operation or maintenance;
• overloading or transport damage; or damage as a result of improper packaging,
• Post Drivers that have their serial number or model number label removed or defaced;
• failures or defects cause by or associated with use of the Post Driver in unsuitable physical or operating environment;
• damage caused by force majeure events such as acts of God and factors beyond reasonable human control;
• Post Drivers that have been used for a purpose other than for what was reasonably intended for the Post Driver,
To the extent permitted by law, where the Company determines in its sole discretion that the warranty claim does not fall within the terms and conditions of this warranty and is not accepted by the Company, the Company is not required to repair or replace the Goods and is not liable to the Customer for any costs or expenses incurred. The Customer must, at its own cost, retrieve the Goods from the Company’s premises or if the Company agrees, the Company will arrange for return of the Goods to the Customer at the Customer’s cost.
How to make a claim:
If the defect has appeared within the warranty period of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
1. Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
2. Contact Easy Petrol Post Driver (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on
0044 (0) 114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
3. If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address:
Easy Petrol Post Driver, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
4. Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Extent of Warranty
Unless the fault with the product/good is major and the provisions of The Act apply. The Company may, but is not obligated to, at its sole discretion reimburse the Customer for any reasonable delivery costs incurred in sending the Goods to the Company if the warranty claim is accepted by the Company.
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to the rights and remedies the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (The Act) and applicable state and territory laws of Australia. This warranty is not applicable outside of Australia.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The following warranty conditions are valid for machines sold to customers from 1 January 2012. For engines on the market before 1 January 2012 different warranty conditions apply.
Please contact Honda directly for more information.
Warranty period in months
Engine Code GX25 / GX35 / GXH50 / GXV50 / GXV57-engines;
Non-commercial use 24 months;
Commercial use 12 months;
Rental use 12 months
Commercial use is considered to be when the machine is purchased by a company.
In cases where the machine is sold to another private person, the warranty lapses.
Please see the following website for Warranty Exclusions:
How to make a claim
In case you face a problem with the Honda engine on your machine, you can claim a repair or replacement under warranty if the following conditions are fulfilled:
• The problem is related to a manufacturing defect on the engine.
• The engine is within the warranty period (see above Warranty Conditions).
• The problem does not fall within the Warranty Exclusions (see above).
Procedure and rules:
• Go to www.honda-engines-eu.com
• This website includes the SERVICE NETWORK and SPARE PARTS DIAGRAMS.
• Using the SERVICE NETWORK selection, find your nearest dealer who offers Warranty Handling.
• Contact the dealer to discuss the problem.
• Authorized dealers are directly linked to the Honda subsidiary or distributor in your country.
• Independent dealers can forward your claim to a spare parts distributor or to the Honda distributor presuming that those are available in your country.
• If there is no Honda subsidiary or distributor in your country it is recommended to contact the dealer, importer or manufacturer of the machine in order to claim warranty.
• The invoice or another document proving the date of sales of the machine should be presented.
• In case of export, the warranty conditions of the country where the machine is imported are valid (not those of the country where the machine is produced).
• Honda Warranty applies on all Honda products.
• Honda General Purpose engines are used to power machines that are manufactured and sold by other companies than Honda.
• In this case the Honda warranty is only covering defects of the engine, not of the machine where it is incorporated into nor on the parts or equipment that are attached to the engine in order to fit the engine to the application.
• If you experience difficulties with making a claim, please contact the Dealership you purchased your Easy Petrol Post Driver from.
For full information on Honda Warranty please go to the Honda Engines website: