> Drive posts quickly & easily
> Engineered in Australia by Christie
> Powered by Honda 4-Stroke
> Maximum capacity 4″ diameter
Whatever your application, we have a solution…have a look through our Products page for different size posts, or please get in touch for customisations.
We’re exhibiting at:
– Showman’s Show, Newbury Showground 18th – 19th October 2017
– Saltex, Birmingham NEC 1st – 2nd November 2017
– Agritechnica, Hanover, Germany 12th – 18th November 2017
– Midlands Machinery Show, Newark Showground 23rd – 24th November 2017
– LAMMA ’18, EoE Showground 17th – 18th January 2018
- Portable – No pipes and generators needed
- Lightweight, only 15.3kg
- Ideal for Steep ground and inaccessible locations
- Physically less demanding than traditional methods
- Can be used all day without operator fatigue
- Anything from 10mm – 100mm Ø
- Fencing – Timber and Angle Iron Posts
- Landscaping – Tree Stakes
- Nurseries – Tree and plant support
- Vineyards – Especially steep hillsides
- Farming – Sheep and cattle fencing
- Construction – Temporary fencing/shuttering/ground pinning
- Contractors – Tent Stakes/Ground Anchors/Signage
- Festival/Fair Organisers – Signage/Temporary fencing
- Landscape Contractors
- Tree Planting Contractors
- Fencing Contractors
- Tree Nurseries
- Local Authorities
- Building Contractors
- Marquee Companies
- Festival Organisers
- Country Fair Organisers
- Country Estates
- Forestry Commissions
Portable, Lightweight, Many Applications
Our Easy Petrol Post Driver weights in at just 15.3 kg allowing many hours of fatigue free operation.
Built for performance
The power plant is the ultra reliable 4 Stroke Honda GX35 1.0kW motor including 1 year warranty.
Low running costs
Up to 500 posts driven per litre of fuel.
The hammering action is isolated from the operator via spring cushioned handles.
Internal Components are manufactured from the highest quality precision machined materials to give the longest tool life possible. 12 month assembly warranty.
Works in most inaccessible locations, steep banks and uneven ground.
Petrol Post Driver is fully CE compliant.