Our Easy Soil Sampling Kit is a quick and effective method of extracting a 1500x38mm soil sample.
Soil samples are required for many different applications, intended to determine both the construction of the soil beneath ground level, and also the composition of the soil including nutrients and contaminants.
Suitable for agriculture, construction, ecology, landscaping, and more.
An extension kit also available to take sample to 3000mm depth.
- 2 x Steel Sampling Tubes
- 1 x Tube Transport Bag
- 1 x Foot Jack
- 1 x Tough Box
- 4 x Acrylic Specimen Tubes and End Caps
- 1 x 54mm Reducing Adapter (to fit 78mm PPD Adapter)
• Drive the Steel Sampling Tube its full length in the required location.
• Slide over the Foot Jack.
• Use the Foot Jack to remove the Tube out of the ground.
• Remove the Foot Jack over the top of the Tube.
• Carefully slide your earth sample into the Specimen Tube.
• Seal with the End Caps.
We advise using the 54mm Reducing Adapter with 78ROUND Adapter or 84ROUND Adapter on the Easy Petrol Post Driver. Alternatively suitable for use with the Multi UK B Adapter Kit.
Manufactured and Invented by Christie Engineering of Australia.