Easy Petrol Post Driver are exhibiting at:
- NEC, Birmingham
- 30th – 31st October 2019
- Stand D118
- Sandown Park Racecourse, Surrey
- 19th November 2019
- Stand 46
Midlands Machinery Show
- Midlands Machinery Show
- 20th-21st November 2019
- Stand L3
- LAMMA, Jan 2020
- EXEC HIRE, Feb 2020
- DRIFFIELD, July 2020
Benefits & Features of our Post Knocker
Drive Posts Reliably
Manufactured in Australia, allowing us to provide a 3-Year Commercial Machine Warranty as standard, with all spares held in stock here at Sheffield. No other post driver can offer that.
Built for performance
Powered by an ultra-reliable Honda GX35 4-Stroke Engine which can operate 1,720 blows per minute. A 1-year engine warranty is included.
Weighing just 15.3kg, the Easy Petrol Post Driver has been designed to allow one man to knock any size post, peg or stake into the ground up to a 4” diameter.
For those jobs that the tractor post knocker isn’t quite suitable for. Our machine is built to allow you to knock in posts in almost any inaccessible location, on steep banks and across uneven ground.
Applications & Typical Post Driver Clients
- Post sizes from 10mm – 100mm Diameter Ø
- Fencing for Timber, Metal and Angle Iron Posts
- Landscaping for Tree Stakes
- Nurseries for tree and plant support
- Vineyards – Especially steep hillsides
- Farming for sheep and cattle fencing
- Contractors – Tent Stakes, Ground Anchors, Signage and much more
- Festival and Fair Organisers – Signage and Temporary fencing